During Cisco Live 2019 San Diego Cisco introduced new Cisco Certification programs including CCNP DevNet Training and Certification Program which will available since February 2020 for Cisco Lovers. and DevOps Professionals.
With the paradigm shift of intent-based networking, software and the network grow more and more interconnected every day. Applications deliver innovative new experiences, and IT professionals can take advantage of automation and DevOps to scale and secure their networking infrastructure. The opportunities to maximize this potential are boundless. But there aren’t enough qualified candidates to go around, and hiring managers need to know that you know your stuff. So how can you prove your skills? One word: certification. In fact, 71% of hiring managers say that certifications increase their confidence in an applicant’s abilities.
That’s why we’re introducing the new Cisco DevNet training and certification program. We designed the program to help you take advantage of the new opportunities in application design, software development, and automation. With certification options at the associate, specialist, and professional levels, you can start wherever you are and take your career anywhere you want to go. Whether you’re a software developer, networking professional, or some of both, DevNet certifications give you the know-how you need and industry recognition that translates into jobs and possibilities.
Cisco-certified professionals join a global community that’s shaping the future of technology. With DevNet training and certifications, you can master the art of designing applications that leverage Cisco platforms—all the way from designing, implementing, and running the infrastructure, to writing the code that brings that infrastructure to life. And your business and your career will be able to adapt along with the rapid changes across the programmable technology landscape. We’ll help you get where you want you to be like we’ve been doing for 25 years.
A first-of-its-kind at Cisco, DevNet certification validates the skills of software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals. The program validates key emerging technical skills for a new kind of IT professional, empowering organizations to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps, and Webex.
We’re introducing the program with three levels of certification:
• Cisco Certified DevNet Associate: For developers who have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications. This certification validates your core knowledge of Cisco platforms, working with applications, Cisco’s programmability strategy, and APIs.
• Cisco Certified DevNet Professional: For developers who have at least three to five years of experience designing and implementing applications. Two exams cover designing and developing resilient, robust and secure applications using Cisco APIs and platforms, and managing and deploying applications on Cisco infrastructure:
– The core exam validates your professional-level developer skills.
– Choose a concentration exam from the following technology and subject areas: Enterprise Automation, Collaboration Automation, Data Center Automation, Service Provider Automation, Security Automation, DevOps Automation, Developing Webex Solutions, or IoT.
• Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist: For developers who have three to five years of experience with application development, operations, security, or infrastructure. Validates specialized knowledge and skills that connect development, operations, security, and network operations in an environment focused on continuous delivery of applications and services using Cisco platforms and devices.
To earn CCNP Data Center, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
The core exam, Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DCCOR 300-901)
- 300-435 ENAUTO Automating and Programming Cisco Enterprise Solutions
- 300-835 CLAUTO Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- 300-635 DCAUTO Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions
- 300-535 SPAUTO Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions
- 300-735 SAUTO Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions
- 300-910 DEVOPS Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms
- 300-915 DEVIOT Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms
- 300-920 DEVWBX Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices
And with Cisco training courses to support every exam, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Please help me correct them if you find any mistakes. For supporting us Share this with your friends.