During Cisco Live 2019 San Diego Cisco introduced new Cisco Certification programs including CCNP Security which will available since February 2020 for Cisco Lovers. and Security Professionals.
Introducing the new CCNP® Security certification program
Software and networking become more and more interconnected every day, creating ever greater need for robust, scalable security across all platforms—from networks to mobile devices. With intent-based networking, security teams can take advantage of automation to scale their security solutions. To capitalize on these opportunities, today’s security professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in strategic technology areas. The new CCNP Security certification program gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
We designed the new CCNP Security certification to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of security technologies. The certification covers core technologies and a focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets you apart. It tells the world you know what you are doing. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco® specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
The new CCNP Security certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in security technologies. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area.
To earn CCNP Security, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
• The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies v1.0 (SCOR 300-701), focuses on your knowledge of security infrastructure including network security, cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements. You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR). – The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Security certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications
• Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as Cisco Firepower, identity services, email security, web security, VPNs, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses. Choose your CCNP Security concentration exam from these options:
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF 300-710)
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE 300-715)
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA 300-720)
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA 300-725)
- Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO 300-735)
The CCNP Security certification and training program provides real-world, job-focused skills in key areas. CCNP Security validates the knowledge you need to excel in your job.
Industry recognition and real-world know-how
CCNP certification sets you apart. So go ahead. Earn that CCNP Security certification badge and post it on your social profiles.
Today CCNP Security has been updated
If you held an active CCNP Security certification on February 24, 2020, you received the new CCNP Security.
Learn more at www.cisco.com/go/nextlevel
Please help me correct them if you find any mistakes. For supporting us Share this with your friends.